- 3 kiwi fruit, skin removed
- ½ green apple, core removed & diced
- 1x 200mL can light coconut milk
- 2 tbls chia seeds
- 2 tbls (30mls/2 serves) Wellgrove Immune Support Olive Leaf Extract, apple or natural flavour liquid
- 2 tsp 100% maple syrup, honey or agave (optional)
- Icecream/popsicle moulds & wooden sticks
In a mixing bowl add half of the coconut milk, chia seed, Wellgrove OLE and maple syrup. Stir to combine and set aside for 5-10 minutes until chia seeds begin to expand. Dice two of the kiwi fruit and add into a high powered blender or Nutribullet with the diced apple and remaining half of the coconut milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Slice the remaining kiwi fruit into 6 thin rounds. Place one slice of kiwi into each of the ice-cream moulds. Pour the kiwi fruit mixture into each mould. You can use a chopstick or butter knife to hold the kiwi fruit slice against the side of the mould whilst pouring in the liquid. Place a wooden stick into the middle of each mould. Freeze overnight or until set.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help support immune system health and help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.