What are you doing to look after your heart health?
Keeping your heart healthy is something you can work on every day and we are excited to invite you to join our 28 day Wellgrove Heart Health Challenge to find your way to a healthier heart.
Did you know that more than 4 million people are affected by heart conditions in Australia.1 Daily consumption of olive products is of the key ways to keeping your heart healthy.
The olive supertree is a powerhouse for heart health. In the Mediterranean region Extra Virgin Olive Oil (food) and Olive Leaf (medicine) have been used for thousands of years as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. The Mediterranean Diet is associated with lower rates of heart conditions and overall good heart health – these benefits are primarily linked with the antioxidant compounds found in products from the olive tree.2
Take the Wellgrove heart health challenge and enter the draw BELOW to WIN 1 of 4 olive goodness hampers, valued at $200 per hamper.
Follow these simple steps to better heart health:
- Take 15 mL of Wellgrove Heart Health Olive Leaf Extract daily (available in liquid or capsule form) – check out our heart healthy recipes on our blog to help boost your Olive Leaf Extract intake
- Follow a Mediterranean diet – including 2-3 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil into your daily regime
- Follow other tips from the Heart Foundation
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics 2016, National Health Survey 2014-15, Data customised using TableBuilder
- Billingsley HE, Carbone S. The antioxidant potential of the Mediterranean diet in patients at high cardiovascular risk: an in-depth review of the PREDIMED. Nutr & Diabetes. 2018;8(13). doi: 10.1038/s41387-018-0025-1 https://www.nature.com/articles/s41387-018-0025-1#citeas